Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Needles-n-Pins Stitcheries: Vintage Lunch Boxes

I think school will be starting soon for lots of kiddo's. My grandkids start pretty soon too. I am sure some of you remember taking your lunch to school in those neat lunchboxes that were from our favorite cartoons and characters. (Oh oh.....I am aging myself again!). I think I had a Barbie lunchbox. :)

So I thought we could look at some vintage lunchboxes and all their colorful character's and take a walk down memory lane again. :)


Ok...so I am going to age myself again. The TV movie Gunsmoke was really popular when I was a kid and we use to watch it all the time. This lunchbox from CalloohCallay has this lunchbox showing the actor's from that show. 





I remember someone in my class having a lunchbox like this one from KelleyStreetVintage! I always thought it was so neat because it was a barn. 





All of us remember Batman and Robin and all the "kapow" and "bangs" that the TV show had. This box from Cosasraras has some great colorful graphics on it. 





And then what about all the cute Care Bears stuff like this box from RelicsandRhinestones. My daughter had lots of Care Bear toys. They are so cute.






We could just go on and on with all the vintage lunchboxes out there, but I will stop here. I hope all of you that have school age children have a great school year!




Have a great week!

Colleen :)








No comments:

Post a Comment