Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Free Knitting Patterns

Today I'd like to share a few FREE knitting patterns I found on one of my internet journeys.


Since it's so close to Valentine's Day, I couldn't resist sharing these gorgeous little hearts from www.ravelry.com


That groundhog is trying to tell us we're having an early spring here in Ohio, but as I am typing this snow is falling here like crazy. It's still winter and there's still time to make a new hat, as far as I'm concerned. :-) Find out how to make this one at www.coloradomoms.com



These gorgeous towels with knit trim would be pretty no matter what the season. These would make a great bridal or wedding gift. Instructions can be found at www.tlc.howstuffworks.com



Easter isn't too far away. Wouldn't a basket full of these bunnies be adorable? This pattern can also be found at www.ravelry.com


Hope you've enjoyed the free patterns.
Deena Davis






1 comment:

  1. Looks like some nice projects. I especially like the bunny. Thanks for sharing these with us. :)

    ReplyDelete