Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Needles-n-Pins Stitcheries: Vintage Sunflowers

I know it is only the middle of August, but you know I start to think about fall this time of year and the flowers are starting to die away a little bit. This time of year makes me think of late summer and sunflowers so I thought I would look at some vintage sunflower things on Etsy. So let's go see what we can find. :)

I use to have a casserole dish like this, but mine didn't have these sunflowers on them. Pretty colorful dish from ShowMeShabby.




Here is a nice sunflower tin from MtnLaurelVintage. You could use this tin for storing a number of things. 



Are you going to have a fall picnic? Use this sunflower tablecloth from PriscillasHierlooms. Very colorful and lots of sunflowers on it. 




Now this is a vintage t-shirt I would like. Look at the colorful sunflowers! You can get this one from skippyhaha




There are lots of vintage sunflower items available on Etsy so why not go on over and take a peek. :)



Have a great week!

Colleen :)





No comments:

Post a Comment