What you will need:
- 1 package of peppermint candies candies
- 1 package of red hot cinnamon candy's or other red round candies
- 1 can of frosting
- 1 strip of Christmas ribbon
How you make it:
1. Unwrap as many peppermint candies as you wish. You can make a small wreath or a large wreath.
2. Place a dab of frosting to act as "glue" between each peppermint (make sure you put enough frosting to make sure they are glued)
3. Glue small red candies to the wreath with the frosting.
4. Let the wreath sit for a couple hours to allow frosting to harden.
5. Once the wreath has hardened, tie Christmas ribbon on to hang from the tree.
Now you can hang it on the tree or if you want eat it! This is a good craft project that you can do with your kids or grandkids!
Have fun! :)