Monday, December 27, 2010

How To Clean Your Iron

I have two irons, one for clothes and one for craft projects. The one I use for craft projects really takes a beating.

I honestly didn't think it could EVER be clean again until I saw this video. Quickly, I tried her tips on my cold iron and you know what? It actually started to come clean. I think with a little time and some elbow grease, it might be nice enough to use on clothes again.



Thanks for joining us again!
Deena Davis
www.byyourhands.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning,
    Thanks so much for posting this reminder...this is something I must get done during our holiday break from school. My hubby irons his own dress shirts and uses lots of sizing, so there is quite a build up!

    Have a creative day ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is way cool..cause I have one that needs to be cleaned terribly..thank you for sharing this.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo great! I have found the conventional iron cleaner really doesn't work at all. I'm off to Walmart for my Magic Erasers! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete