Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Handmade Spotlight - Cuddle Up!

When my alarm went off this morning, I did NOT want to get out of bed. I just wanted to curl up and go back to sleep. Unfortunately, duty called and I couldn't do that, but it did inspire me to make this treasury.

'Cuddle Up' by ewenmeprintables

I would love to cuddle up under one of these afghans. Don't they look cozy?


Traditional Granny Afgh...
$55.00

Colorful Afghan Blanket
$150.00

Vintage Crochet Pattern...
$3.00

CROCHET HANDMADE BABY /...
$59.99

New Crochcet Granny Squ...
$35.00

Crocheted Squares Baby ...
$90.00

Couch Blanket
$35.00

Crochet Blanket
$40.00

Crochet Ruby Red Hearts...
$1.95

Baby Blocks
$40.00

Granny Square Baby Blan...
$40.00

Granny Square baby afgh...
$25.00

Newborn Afghan Blanket
$8.75

Pink Granny Afghan/Blan...
$50.00

Pink Eyelet Afghan
$40.00


4 comments:

  1. They are so pretty.I love crocheting.Im about ready to start since fall is here.I love the pinks with the blues up there.But for my home I love a bit of the earth tones.Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all cozy..!! i love afghans..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've pulled mine out of the blanket chest. Wonderful treasury.

    ReplyDelete