Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Handmade Spotlight

Each Wednesday, we'll be spotlighting some items that are made, or can be made, "by your hands".

Today, we're featuring Mother's Day themed sewing patterns. All of these and more can be found on www.PatternMart.com by searching the term "Mother" and "Mom"






by Blue MooN BegiNNiNgs
by Mamaws Creations

Hilda and Heidi Hare 
by Crows Roost Prims
by Homespun from the Heart

MOTHER and DAUGHTER
by Cats In The Barn (Granny Greer)
by Hidden In The Attic

Ruby & Grandmother 
by Pineberry Lane
Momma Barn Cat n Kitten
by Lillie Mae's Crafts

Vintage Stitchery Mother
Lillie Mae's Crafts
Mighty Mom Prim Rag Doll
by Frogs to Fairy Dust

7 comments:

  1. I just heard about your blog this morning, couldn't wait to get over here to visit. The Farmers Market blog posted the info on their blog. I can't wait to follow your posts..I will add this to my blog post today.
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~
    The Crafty Crow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, if you click on Contact Us at the very top of the blog you can reach us. Thanks, Bette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ronda, we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what sweet patterns, thanks for sharing, love your blog, glad I found it
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Thanks for doing this for all us crafters who work with our hands to create right here in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including me ladies! I added your link to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete